The 2018 Farm Bill has:
– Provided more risk management options for farmers and ranchers;
– Made crop insurance more affordable for veteran farmers;
– Continued the growth of the crop insurance program;
– Provided avenues to expand farm safety net options for specialty crop producers; and
– Ensured increased program integrity.
At IT Risk, Managers, we help farmers throughout the U.S. identify risks and exposures, finding the right solution for individual needs.
With more than 20 years in the insurance industry, our company has specialized in commercial risk management products for business of all sizes and in all 50 states. Our company is a niche insurance broker approved by the USDA to offer USAD federally subsidized crop insurance for all agricultural crops.
Any qualified farmer who wants to ensure their risks are covered
Growers insurance, manufacturer’s insurance and more.
U.S. Government subsidized insurance coverage will help protect your crop from disasters such as adverse weather conditions, insects, plant disease and failure of the irrigation water supply, which can all occur during the 2022 growing season. For more information, please call us directly at 517-381-9909.
*USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.